Usually shipped within 1 week (DHL Express Worldwide)
Will SteadXP+ be compatible with my camera?
How can I record sound while using SteadXP+?
Compatible with any camera including:
- a flash mount (hotshoe – coldshoe) — More info about setup on cinema cameras —
- an Ext MIC input: jack, mini jack or XLR with appropriate cable (not included). On a DSLR or MirrorLess camera, using a Y splitter cable you can still record 1 mono audio track. See this note for more details.
- Included: a SteadXP Software license, a quick start guide, a storage box
- Connection: output mini-jack stereo TRS 3.5mm (recommended cables (not provided): mini-jack, balanced XLR or unbalanced XLR) — More info on audio configuration —
- Battery: recommended Li-ion Battery 1180mAh for GoPro® HERO3* (not provided) for a 10-12h autonomy
- Memory card: microSD or microSDHC, from 1 GB up to 32 GB (not provided) — More info about microSD cards —
- Dimensions: 60x40x30 mm
- Weight: 84 g (with battery)
- Color: black
- Made in France
Please check our FAQ for further details
- HDMI and AV outputs described on Kickstarter are not a requirement anymore to use the SteadXP+. AV INPUT connector can optionally be used to genlock the SteadXP+, with compatible cameras (high end cinema camera only)
- SteadXP+ is not compatible with GoPro®* cameras, please check SteadXP@ for that